Respect for Private Property
This pilot project is using leading edge ‘design for change’ principles combined with community collaboration to help the environment and residents of the Keswick Creeks subwatershed area of Lake Simcoe. The need to respect for the privacy of residents and all private property within the area is of utmost importance and will be stressed to all participants. To protect all participants in the project they will be required to sign a release form before any information provided by them is used on this website.
This project focussing on one highly stressed “urban/suburban” subwatershed will strive to involve the community in
- building on existing subwatershed data and determining key ‘opportunities ’ for community redesign, and
- creating and implementing innovative projects to create a place where both people and nature can thrive. The process and the outcomes will be documented on this website and in a guide to Best Management Practices for Urban and Suburban communities.
Accuracy of Content
ReWilding.ca subscribes to the policies set out by Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA") and pledges that:
- ReWilding.ca will not contact any person by electronic means who has not requested our communications.
- ReWilding.ca will immediately honour any request to unsubscribe from our electronic information service.
- ReWilding.ca will not share in any way our electronic mailing list with any other third party, personal or commercial and demands that electronic service providers working for us will pledge confidentiality of our proprietary databases.